Friday, April 22, 2011

S is for Solar Cooking - Of Course! A-Z Challenge

[NOTE:  Finally figured out why this didn't get posted. Thought I would be clever and schedule my A-Z Challenge postings. Hee hee hee. Apparently, you're supposed to not only schedule date and time, but publish it, as well. Please accept my apologies.]

I would be remiss is I didn't include solar cooking under "S" in the challenge; don't you think? Having cooked with the sun (FREE solar energy) for more than five years, now, I really can't imagine not continuing to do so. Here's a link to a recent post I wrote for the April 1-8 Ultimate Blog Party group introducing them to solar cooking advantages, and it serves just as well to help you discover the savings, both in your budget and in fossil fuel usage.  To my mind, it's the best kept secret from mainstream cooks. Introducing solar cooking has become my mission. It's an immediate way to reduce energy bills and enjoy some great meals in the process. I'm so committed to this journey that I've invented a mainstream solar oven, the SolarChief, that is specifically designed for beauty, ease of use, and expected to become available to the public by early summer. I hope you'll take the time to check out my cooking blog to discover for yourself how versatile this sensational way of cooking can be. Can't beat the price, compared to solar panels, turbines, etc., it's within the reach of almost everyone and, from the moment you have a solar oven, it's FREE. You're doing your part to help keep America green and putting money back into your pockets!

*****

See that The A-Z Blogging Challenge button on the right? With more than 1100 bloggers participating, there's bound to be someone you'll discover by just clicking on the Next Blog or Surprise Me button.

3 comments:

  1. If you just missed posting one, I'd say that was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, enjoyed the read.
    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder if the solar oven is available in my part of the world...it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete