Monday, April 1, 2013

A-Z 2013 - A Writing App for This Year!

This year's 2013 A-Z Challenge is going to be sooooooo easy! Oh, yes. Because, I've invented an app that makes writing a cinch. Just type in one word using that day's beginning letter, press return, and -- voila! -- your post is done, waiting to be inserted into your blog. Now, isn't that cool!


There's a button at the end that lets you link up to your blog for posting. How great is that!

I wonder how much I should sell it for? or, if I should just make it available for everyone? or, exactly how I should approach Apple? Would you get one? Should I make it in a variety of colors? Does that even matter? Imagine being able to give your readers a spell-checked, informative, pre-linked post after entering just one word.  I think that's cool; don't you?  April Fool!





Finis




For those of you who have just happened upon this page, this is an annual writing challenge open to any and all who wish to participate. It's a way to discover new writers and share your own. Do yourself a favor and check out a group of fantastic bloggers. You're bound to find someone you might like to follow. Don't forget to leave some loving comments and spread the word. It could even inspire you to think about joining next year's Challenge, yourself!

8 comments:

  1. I'm sitting out the challenge this year but still reading as many as I can. Great idea for an app even if you are only foolin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun reading. I've certainly thought about creating one, enough times!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I wanted one, with all my heart, and had hoped there was an app, somewhere!

      Delete
  3. Very very sneaky. Here I was getting all excited and then WHAM, you got me. LOL very good start to the challenge!

    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com
    A-to-Z April Blogging Challenge Co-host
    www.a-to-zchallenge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Konstanz! Maybe, those great app makers will read this and try to outdo me with a REAL one!

      Delete